Hi! I’m Ke Ma (马坷), Ph.D student of State Key Laboratory of Information Security (SKLOIS), Institute of Information Engineering (IIE), Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS), supervised by Prof. Xiaochun Cao. I am also lucky to have opportunities to collaborate with Qianqian Xu (associate professor at ICT CAS), Yuan Yao (Professor at HKUST), Jiechao Xiong (Senior Researcher at Tencent AI Lab), Jianshan Zeng (assistant professor at JNU), Wei Liu (Director of Computer Vision Center at Tencent AI Lab) and Zhiyong Yang (Ph.D. Student at IIE, CAS).
- Sep. 2013 – Now, Ph.D. student in Computer Science, University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Sep. 2010 – Jan. 2013, M. Eng. in Software Engineering, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (BUAA)
- Sep. 2005 – Jul. 2009, B. Sci. in Mathematics, Tianjin University
- 2018/11 – Two paper have been accepted by AAAI 2019 (acceptance rate 16.2%).
- Reviewer for Journal: IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology (CSVT) and Neurocomputing.